Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Bunch Of Random Things

I just found out i have a 2.8 GPA. I need to do good on midterms.
It's 1:22AM on January 12th, 2009. I have a project due the 13th on the Crusades, which involves a 3 1/2 - 4 page paper and a model of something. I have not even a whole page done, and no model. I was thinking a shield of something? A crossbow would be too hard, I think.
I have some weird obsession with pearls lately, they've become my trademark.

I've decided that i need to do things to keep myself busy. after this blogpost, I need to finish English questions, then write at least 1 page for my project. Then clean a bit. and I just got the biggest urge/craving for chocolate chip cookie dough. I think I just might make some, and save it for tomorrow. Chocolate at this time of day/night means I'll never get to sleep.

-The Sparkeler

No comments:

Post a Comment