Friday, January 16, 2009

Stress-ocity

Heyheyhey! I just had midterms from the 13th - 16th. I've only gotten 3/6 back, a 72 in Fundamentals of Science, a 82 in Spanish, and an 85 in Math. I'm satisfied with all of them but FOS. I had an 81, and the midterm put me down to a 78%. I was so annoyed when I saw that, because I thought about the rest of my grades. everything is good except for English and World History, so I'm pretty sure I failed my Eng. midterm, since my teacher is a stupid fucking liar. The day before the midterm, I asked if the current book we were reading(The Odyssey) was on there. She said "I'm not sure yet, but if there are, there will be a few". BITCH PUT 30 QUESTIONS OUT OF 100. I basically wanted to kill her because i could tell I failed. Not a nice feeling. And I feel huge right now. But I don't think I had that much to eat today.
  • Bagel from Genaurdi's
  • bottle of water
  • a bag of famous Amos cookies
  • Austin peanut butter crackers
  • Caesar salad
  • Progresso chicken noodle soup

I feel like that's a lot though. Oh well. I want to take photography next year, but I'm not sure about that either. Whatever. i was looking at blogs and I saw Raven's (http://heroique.blogspot.com/) and i really like the "This too shall pass" tattoo. I have decided that I want a star behind my right ear, and maybe a Scorpio sign on my left hip. I've also decided to do a "What I'm Listening To" list this time, but I may do it more often after this.

What I'm Listening To:

  • Electric Feel - MGMT
  • Signs - Bloc Party
  • The Mating Game - Bitter:Sweet
  • Because - Chiddy Bang

-The Sparkler

(Oh! BTW, I am INLOVE with the YSL tribute ankle boots. Complete with a 6-inch heel!)

1 comment:

  1. HEY!! I didn't know you had a blog. :)

    How are things with you?

    Oh & I'm linking your blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete