Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Just realized, I never told you about myself.

Therefore, I will do this now. My name is Alexis, I'm almost always late for things, I'm a bit of a hypocrite, my room is never clean, I spend hours on the computer looking at things I don't need or cant have, I think a ton of things are overrated, I'm the biggest procrastinator ever, I think Philadelphia is a great place to live, I wish I was rich, but I wouldn't trade my family and friends for all the money in the world, I'm a surprisingly good listener, I'm deadly allergic to tree nuts, I cant stand mushrooms, people that chew with their mouth open, loud chewers, or people who make weird sounds with their mouths in general, I love the new york times, I want to go to an Ivy League so bad, preferably Columbia. I'd rather be behind the camera then in front of it, and I want to be more cultured. I have my ideal life planned out in my head, from what my husband will look like, to where my children will go to school. I have an obsession with American Apparel, I'm smart, but I don't take the time to think, and I love when people tell me they love me. I hate the WBC, and I never do what I'm told. I have problems with being wrong, and going to sleep.



There.

-The Sparkeler

No comments:

Post a Comment